My name is Agustina González Grucci. I am a Specialized Translator and Attorney at Law. I have a Master´s Degree in German Law (LL.M.) and a Master´s Degree in Specialized Translation (M.A.).
More information about me:
- Spanish as native language; specialized translator since 2006.
- Member of the American Translators Association and of the German Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators (BDÜ)
- Attorney at Law (Law School, University of the Republic, Montevideo)
- Master in German Law (Magister Legum) by the Augsburg Universität Law School (Germany). I got my Master’s degree with the highest qualification (sehr gut/Outstanding)
- Master in Specialized Translation (German/Spanish), awarded by the Universidad de Córdoba (Spain) and the Instituto Superior de Estudios Lingüísticos y Traducción.
- Certificate in Translation from and into Spanish (EN>ES, ES>EN) / Endorsement to Certificate of Proficiency in English (University of Cambridge)
- Certificate in editing and proofreading in Spanish (AulaSIC, 40 credits)
- Certificate in Subtitling for film and television translators EN>ES (Trágora Formación, 80 hours)
- Language certificates: Certificate of Proficiency in English (University of Cambridge); Zentrale Oberstufenprüfung (Goethe Institut)
- Project and Research Assistant for 6 years at the Konrad Adenauer Foundation / Rule of Law Program for Latin America (Montevideo)
- Academic Coordinator of the Yearbook of Latin American Constitutional Law (Anuario de Derecho Constitucional Latinoamericano) / Konrad Adenauer Foundation, years 2007-2011 and 2013
- Resident in Germany since 2011
Why hire my services?
I am a specialized translator with extensive experience in the field, and also with a graduate and postgraduate university education in the legal area.
I have plenty of experience in working with clients on a global level.
Rest assured that my completed work will be accurate with regard to both terminology and content, following strict quality assurance standards. This means that all translations go through a comprehensive review process to ensure that the final version is faithful to the source text and contains no terminological, syntactic or grammatical errors.
Since I place great value on your time, I guarantee that I will complete your project within the shortest reasonable time period.
I appreciate my clients, and I strive for excellence and for fostering a rewarding business relationship for all involved.
Last but not least, as a member of two major professional translators' associations, I strictly adhere to the ethical standards of the ATA and the BDÜ.