My name is Agustina González Grucci. I am a Specialized Translator and Attorney at Law. I have a Master’s Degree in German Law (LL.M.) and a Master’s Degree in Specialized Translation (M.A.).
More information about me:
- Spanish as native language; specialized translator since 2006.
- ATA-Certified Translator (English into Spanish)
- Member of the American Translators Association and of the German Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators (BDÜ)
- Attorney at Law (Law Faculty, University of the Republic, Montevideo)
- Master in German Law (Magister Legum) by the Augsburg Universität Law School (Germany). I got my Master’s degree with the highest qualification (sehr gut/Outstanding)
- Master in Specialized Translation (German/Spanish), awarded by the Universidad de Córdoba (Spain) and the Instituto Superior de Estudios Lingüísticos y Traducción.
- Certificate in Translation from and into Spanish (EN>ES, ES>EN) / Endorsement to Certificate of Proficiency in English (University of Cambridge)
- Certificate in editing and proofreading in Spanish (AulaSIC, 40 credits)
- Certificate in Subtitling for film and television translators EN>ES (Trágora Formación, 80 hours)
- Language certificates: Certificate of Proficiency in English (University of Cambridge); Zentrale Oberstufenprüfung (Goethe Institut)
- Project and Research Assistant for 6 years at the Konrad Adenauer Foundation / Rule of Law Program for Latin America (Montevideo)
- Academic Coordinator of the Yearbook of Latin American Constitutional Law (Anuario de Derecho Constitucional Latinoamericano) / Konrad Adenauer Foundation, years 2007-2011 and 2013
- Resident in Germany since 2011
Why choose my services?
I am a certified translator with considerable experience in the field, and also with a graduate and postgraduate university education in law.
I have extensive experience in working with clients worldwide.
Rest assured that I will deliver accurate work both with regard to terminology and content, following strict quality assurance standards.
This means that all translations are thoroughly proofread to make sure the final version is faithful to the source and free from terminology, syntax and grammar mistakes.
Since I value your time, I guarantee that I will complete your project in the shortest reasonable time frame.
I appreciate my customers, and strive for excellence and to foster a rewarding business relationship for all.
Last but not least, as a member of two major professional translators’ associations, I strictly adhere to the ethical standards of the ATA and the BDÜ.